Monday 26 November 2012



In my life drawing sessions I have noticed that I avoid drawing the hands and feet. I tent to just draw the legs and the torso and then just pencil in the hands and feet lightly and then smudge the background. I need to work on drawing the hands and feet because it is very noticeable that there is something missing. This also applies to my fashion drawings in textiles and costume.
Here are a few tutorials that i found on you tube and have watched. Next life drawing session I am going to focus on drawing the hands and feet in a simple way and then add shading once ive mastered the shape and then hopefully my drawings will start to look better and fuller.



How to draw feet


In the end I want some of the worksheets to look life this.
I am also going to time myself as I'm drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment