Thursday 22 November 2012

Life drawing.


At first it took me quite a while to get back into doing life drawing, I found it difficult to get all of the models body into perportion but after doing a few sessions I am finding it easier and I think I have improved compared to last year. I have toned down my drawings so they are not as expressive and they are more controlled. I am also working on defining the shadow and light and dark areas on the body.

This was my first drawing of todsays session, I drew the models legs too short so I knew that this is what I needed to work on with my next drawing. I wanted the attention to be on the model and I didnt want to draw the chair but if I did it would have looked like she was floating.

Todays second drawing. I tried working on getting the tones to stand out more.


No comments:

Post a Comment