Sunday 18 November 2012

Working on my fashion drawings and how I can make them look more interesting.

Here is a drawing that I spent quite abit of time on, I spent in all about an hour on this drawing. Firstly I stained the paper witth tea to make it look old/antique. I started off by draing a simple jacket and dress, I was aming to make them look like 18th century clothing but as I added the shadows they began to look modern. I was experimenting with what i could do with time and how i can make my drawings more intesting by putting them on differnt backgrounds such as the tea stained. I was also thinking about doing some fashion drawings on music sheets.
 

 Experimenting with time.

10 minute drawing.
 
Drawing over trhe top of a collage of material and magazines.


 
Quick 5 minute drawings.
 

These were quick 10 second drawings. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment